Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / remember the tshirt idea?
- - By Stavinair Date 2019-09-13 21:05
https://www.whirleydrinkworks.com/

What about custom drink containers?

:3c
Parent - - By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2019-09-14 00:12
I like the idea. It appears this site requires high minimum order quantities; at least 500. Keep looking. We are getting great ideas for sites to use. I’m loving it.

GiantChook
BUKKAH!!!
Parent - - By Stavinair Date 2019-09-15 16:43
Damnit. I'll look at other sites. Hopefully there's something out there. Maybe we could also look into mousepads?
Parent - By Stavinair Date 2019-09-15 16:55
Parent - - By Galactica Actual (Trident & Goliath Captain) Date 2019-09-15 17:36
I could use a good mousepad that says TGFT and has a centaur on it!
It would go well with the coffee mug I hope to buy someday, and of course, the t-shirt of the same description I long to wear
Parent - - By Captain Cayde (Trident/Goliath Admiral) Date 2019-09-15 17:37
I'd like a hat lol
Parent - - By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2019-09-15 19:53
I’d like a hat too. Unfortunately on Printful, their hats leave much to be desired. I will look for another potion. And when I say potion I obviously mean option. Isn’t that right, autocorrect?

GiantChook
BUKKAH!!!
Parent - - By s6dragon Date 2019-09-20 08:41
I'd love to get some Merch too. Let me know what you can get. I'd front some cash for some extras so we can all get some goodies
Parent - By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2019-09-20 22:28
Sure thing. I’ve gotten all of my merch so I will submit a full report with pictures. It is looking like it will need to be create and order on individual basis. The biggest problem I see now is getting everyone the images. There are issues with that that limit how I can make them available so in my report I will talk about that.

GiantChook
BUKKAH!!!
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / remember the tshirt idea?