Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Inadmissible new capswarm cell grid
- By TheEyedHand (Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2019-06-22 02:13
People, i must admit this has been taked too far away to the expectations of a lot of people and i'm posting this on both forums, in VO forums and here, please take in mind that after all this we are the clients, the consumers of this service and we are the only ones who can decide what will happen with this new "updates", read and think about it:

I just logged in and i realised about the new cell grid on the capswarms, this is just so confusing, you pay for a membership that offers certain playgame style, to configure your weapons, to find expectations on a capital ship that takes for many players even more than year, and you just have the achievement (not my case) and you find that what you were expecting to have and do is no longer possible to do?, guys i don't know if such thing is happening to everyone but i'm feeling disappointed on this game, first the the capship cell grid that limits you on the number of capswarms on goliath, now the come with a grid power increased on capswarms that limits you to use just 1 in a goliath!, and not even that, now the Trident can use only 3 capswarms?!, what is the case to have a useless port that you are not going to use it with a useless weapon for what you are expecting to have??

are we expecting this from this game to continue happening?, what is the point to have a game that is not anymore fulfilling your expectations and/or the previous capabilities diminished in such way?, we are the only ones who can decide what we are enjoying to have, after all we are the consumers of this as a gaming service!
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Inadmissible new capswarm cell grid