Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / VOID RELATIONS WITH TGFT
- By Deathstrike Date 2018-05-04 23:55
As my 48 hour KOS is still on today, I would like to make an apology to those that have attacked me within this time period. I will not let anyone who attacks me kill me before I retaliate. I am saying this because two certain members of TGFT thought that attacking me, while I am KOS, will result in a easy player kill without me attacking back. This, as they now know, is not true. So before more TGFT ships get destroyed, please let me get through my punishment without harming anymore TGFT. Also, I would appreciate if the CO of TGFT would contact me to preserve relations with TGFT and VOID. I apologize for any action that I have done to initiate these consequences (the 48 hr KOS).
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2018-05-05 02:09
I will be in touch.

-- tsreknor
- By Galactica Actual (Trident & Goliath Captain) Date 2018-05-06 02:09
I really like Deathstrike001 reaching out to us like this. I think he is showing more character here then I have seen in a long time.
Good going DS001!
- By Cpt.Parker Date 2018-05-06 07:56
I would like to point out that deathstrike was nothing but friendly to me even through the TKOS he could have had the drop on me many times and likely felt justified Becouse other TGFT were gunning for him but did nothing I appreciate us all being able to get through something that would usually make more enemy's for all partys. Thank you to TS, DS, GA and all others who would prefer allys to enemy's
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / VOID RELATIONS WITH TGFT