Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Clankplusm
- - By Mr.Iron Date 2017-09-25 15:11 Edited 2017-09-25 15:15
After being in "VO" a while you can tell someone's true intentions through the way they act and what people say about them.
Aggression seems to be a trait Clankplusm has adopted and I suggest termination of his membership in game.
Why?:
He sets anyone who he deems wrong or unjust Kos which can cause unnecessary wars that TGFT simply doesn't need at the moment.
Example: the other night he targeted someone Alex something who's in a guild which is neutral atm and deemed them kos for training in pvp with a kos guild.
the victim continues to say that he doesn't want him or his guild to be kos and they mean no harm.
yet for some reason clank continues to go after them.

he does this around the later hours in the night.

if you haven't been able to tell he hasn't benefitted you (the reader) or the guild at all

he asks for handouts the does some injustice act (*cough* *cough* start a war) and then leaves and claim that guild kos. the last thing you guys need is another enemy guild.

If this guild allows this type of behavior then its no wonder you are getting this hate.

This child doesn't think of what he says and how it effects the people and guilds around him. obviously theres other ways around this matter but if theres no other way save yourselves any future vendetta and terminate him and redirect him here to show why he was terminated. your guild allows free trade yet how will you do that when you yourself have hostile members. which I recall you saying isn't allowed (via interview and posts on this very forum.
Parent - By Spud Date 2017-09-25 17:46
Clank is not in TGFT guild Mr.Iron
Parent - - By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2017-09-25 23:41
He's a nuisance, But as Spud says, he is not in TGFT.
Parent - - By Mr.Iron Date 2017-09-26 11:48
My humblest apology I thought I was aware his last guild was in tgft. All though the obvious reason why did tgft kick him out?
Parent - - By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2017-09-26 20:42
I kicked Clank because he was starting arguments in guild chat and wouldn't give it up. There's a point where members start to leave if they're not getting a fun experience. I felt Clank was edging too close to that line.

-- tsreknor
Parent - By Mr.Iron Date 2017-09-26 21:33
Ok so the same intent of this original post. That's why I posted this post. No hate towards tgft obviously
- - By Anewold (Goliath/Trident Captain) Date 2017-09-27 19:54
Wow clank had his own topic...
Parent - By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2017-09-28 00:07
And that's all he has.
- - By Mr.Iron Date 2017-09-28 11:43
It crazy how hectic his attitude has been towards everyone targeting people, making them leave their guilds (out of annoyance probably). he used to have some sense.:slim:
Parent - - By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2017-09-29 05:03
Yes he used to be decent. He has grown increasingly hostile as his sad little ego has inflated.
Parent - By Mr.Iron Date 2017-09-29 11:47
Yes. And he has gained an ego to where he feels everyone owes him something.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Clankplusm