Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Public Notice: SWApmeet
- By H.Hornblower Date 2017-09-10 03:46
Ahoy friends and frenemies of the VO universe!

This thread serves as notice that I will be conducting mining operations at regular and irregular intervals at Latos M7. SWA has opened a shop bot there I affectionately call Swampmeet and in protest to their regular targeting and tanking of newbie UIT pilots in my home nation, I hope to limit their revenue stream. Ironically, mining the station at Latos M7 is a favorite tactic of SWA pilot Knauf. Unlike SWA, I'm giving fair warning. My apologies to any disruption to manufacturing or harm to assets, but you know, VO happens!

Fare seas and following winds VO!
- By H.Hornblower Date 2017-09-10 09:12
In the interests of ascribing to the timeless principle of Freedom of the Seas, I will maintain overwatch during said blockades and provide access to those whose business at M7 does not include commerce with the SWA merchant. Any abuse of this access to make purchases from Swampmeet will result in permanent loss of access for that individual and temporary loss of access for all associated guildmembers. Any attempt to break the blockade will result in permanent loss of access for that individual and up to permanent loss of access for that associated guild.

Fare seas and following winds friends and frenemies!
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Public Notice: SWApmeet