Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / TGFT Feeder
- By samnewman101 Date 2017-08-03 23:56
Dear the Council of TGFT,

I have a preposition if you are willing to hear it.

I propose a feeder Guild for TGFT. My reason for this is; there are new players joining VO everyday, we can not expect them to have good licenses immediately, and many new players will be turned down a place in TGFT. If this occurs they will be less likely to ask us for a place once they have got better licences "levelled up", and may join an opposing guild which would be bad news for us. However having a feeder Guild would mean that if they were not "good enough" for the main TGFT then they would be able to go to the feeder, Level up, and when good enough could join the TGFT and be beneficial to us instead of against us. The feeder could be run by alternate accounts, I would happily help to carry out a simplified version of the TGFT interview for newbies, just to check that they have at least a little knowledge of VO (to get into the feeder). Another interview could be carried out when feeder members think themselves good enough for the main TGFT. Whether feeder members would be allowed access to forums or resources is to the discretion of the council.

I hope you take my preposition into consideration,

Many Thanks,

Sam Newman (Itani) - TGFT member.
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2017-08-04 21:20
Well, it been proposed before, and its a fair idea. Problem is setting it up and keeping it stable, since you would need alts of subbed players to form the council.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / TGFT Feeder