Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Going solo (ish)
- By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2017-06-01 00:51
So first off, I just want to say how much I appreciate this guild. Barktooth was my very first VO character, and TGFT my first guild, back when I was a 1 week old noob. I learned so much here, actually I learned just about everything here. I love this guild, and I really like all of you guildies. However, the time has come for Barktooth to go it alone. I just am so addicted to combat, I don't really fancy myself a trader anymore. I don't feel like I fit in anymore, and that's due to my own personal tastes as they have developed, nothing to do with anyone in the guild. Also, I just have not been able to find any time to log into TGFT, as other VO duties, as well as irl stuff have kept me so busy the last few months. I think it's time for me to set my main "free" so to speak, lol.
That being said, I am still a peaceful character, I do not attack anyone unprovoked. I will not, at any time, ever become hostile towards TGFT or its activities, on any account. (pm me if you have a question regarding the other night) I mostly bot and do friendly pews.

So with all that said, I still want to be a part of this guild, I like yall. Can I bring a newbie char onboard and start fresh?
Fly safe everyone, and have a wonderful time in the Great Verse :)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2017-06-01 00:59
Yes, Bark, you can put a new character in the guild.

-- tsreknor
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Going solo (ish)