Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Mare Liberum
- By MaxxProPlus Date 2017-04-19 11:43 Edited 2017-04-19 11:46
Some of you might have noticed a key in the past several days for Pelatus C12 titled Mare Liberum(Freedom of the Seas). It is now Mare Liberum II and is active for Latos I-8. It is available for all pilots in VO, except for those who engage in non-consensual targeting of other players (except piracy, nationalism, and inter-guild hostilities) and those who engage in deceitful piracy practices. The user list is tentative and will include all major and minor guilds that do not violate the requirements for individuals. Plainly put, I will key all except for griefers and deciectful piracy. Initiating hostilities conducted at stations while keyed is grounds for revocation.

Every attempt will be made to ensure all issuances, denials, and revocations are conducted with due process. Please post requests for issuance here. Please post notices of violations here with screenshots.

If youre on the user key list I ask that you aid in defense as much as possible. If you don't like it, take the station.
- By MaxxProPlus Date 2017-04-19 12:23
****For priority issuance please post request request here****
- By danstr Date 2017-04-21 20:15
Well, I'll admit. This is a fair system that I like, and I don't really use either station.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Mare Liberum