Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / trident priceing?
- By scard star Date 2017-03-29 08:24
hallo, I am looking for the best prices for a trident type M kit, I have deleted my LINE so I could not contact KZ on which a TGFT member told me to contact KZ on so I decided to post it here, If I posted it in the right place, I would do it a while ago on the vo forums but I dont think I would get as much of maturity there as I would get it here. my plan was to get a guild trident so we can go queen farming and soon levi hunting with the guild but i have no idea what anyone trident pricing is beside sieger 1.8bill kit...on that is a lot but I understand its a good capship, also I been told he quit...so that's another reason why I need to find pricing list. I don't check here hardly anymore but I guess I will have to check it more often now because of this post. anyway If I think its a pretty good deal I might think of a discount on HIVE SHOP items for the person or entire guild.
- By kz Date 2017-03-31 16:44
Average kit is 2 bil but i think you and i can work a deal hit me up in the verse KraZy Xc Pilot and we will talk
- By scard star Date 2017-03-31 22:57
roger that i will keep an eye out
- By kz Date 2017-03-31 23:32
Im online now
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / trident priceing?