Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Hello Guildies.
- - By Space Weasel Date 2016-11-26 21:38
I apologize for my lengthy absence. In deed a very long absence. I would like to ask if I am still welcome. If so, I have a friend who may also be interested in joining. She is a complete noob and for that matter, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I have a new character "Kaliope" as well as my old Character, "Jan Weiss" I figured I would post here as it is a talking point that is not directly game related.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Space Weasel
Parent - - By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2016-11-27 00:00
Hello Space Weasel. Absolutely you're still welcome. Also, your full membership is still good. By all means put us in contact with your buds.

-- tsreknor
Parent - - By Space Weasel Date 2016-11-27 08:26
Thank you. I will get back with you after some sleep. I have been grinding my way back up.
Parent - By Space Weasel Date 2016-11-28 00:56
Thank you again Tsreknor.

Again, I am trying to reboot my Vendetta Online-brain. I am not remembering how to friend people in here or join.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will be online this evening for a few hours in between bouncing in here to

try and find all the info I need. I thought I had entered as Itani, looks like I came in as UIT but I can go over that with you

when I talk to you later about my alts and update info. I have downloaded the TGFT Utilities and as soon as I get back on my wings

I will get my guild-dues in.
- By Space Weasel Date 2016-11-28 01:46
Can one of the TGFT members please find Kaliopi in game. Thank you.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Hello Guildies.