Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Emergency Services Radio Scanner
- By ER Trauma Nurse Date 2016-09-11 22:39
If anyone is interested, I am selling a unident scanner BCD396XT. It is a analog and digital scanner receives APCO, Motorola, P25 Phase I and other general systems with a complete range of frequency availability including military, emergency services, federal government (including secret services), NASCAR and other sporting events, Malls and attractions, public services and many more. It has original box in mint condition with all its original accessories and is in mint condition full works as used only in car as a mobile device and never on a fire scene. You can message me through the VO pm or email me at patrauma_nurse@yahoo.com for information and pricing, will ship free of charge depending on location. It will work in countries other than the USA and is relatively easy to program via computer links and using the radio reference forum which will automatically upload frequencies from their database which is very accurate as it is a professionally run corporate web service and does likewise contain international frequency databases. I am selling this because we have all been issued county radios through our firehouse which handles two way 911 commnications between fire agencies and police services and 911 dispatch center and no longer need this one way receiver scanner.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Emergency Services Radio Scanner