Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / [VOID] declares war on [TGFT]
- By Laboom Date 2016-09-10 19:04
Violence Ominpotence Impromptu Destruction [VOID] declares war on The Guild of Free Traders.

I really do not appreciate having to do this. I have many friends in TGFT who I have done nice business deals with over the years and who I respect. So you can imagine I have no other choice today.

The reason for this declaration of war is a member of this guild who has resorted to drastic accusations of my fellow guild member's honor on channel 100 many times. Today those accusations were directed at me and while I am usually one to take VO and the chatter with a grain of salt, I must say those were serious personal attacks. A horrid amount of aggresion and hate that you'd usually get from... not very educated people.
Of course I do not declare war over being a bit irritated with one weird person you harbor, but I have seen this member go at it various times. Good friends of mine have been insulted with drastic personal chat attacks and insults that really, really go too far.

This person has been offensive towards the members of my guild before. As a result, we had declared war on [SKV] before, since they had the pleasure to have him in their guild. [SKV] realized what kind of bad fish they recruited and demoted and kicked them from their guild.

While the war with [SKV] was more on a role playing basis back then, the insults and levels of personal attacks have gone up now. Of course I could have reported the user, but that will not do a lot. Instead, I would like to fix this with a role playing approach: By declaring war on you to show to the community that we do not tolerate personal attacks.

I declared war shortly after the latest happenings on channel 100, hoping this could be fixed quickly and harmless. Instead of seeing the need for action, he said he was "really considering" to kick off, but now that I had demanded it, he would not do it because he'd "play in my hands" then or something. I don't remember the exact saying. But for sure it was a weird reaction.

Normally I'd make talk about demanding money and surrender and blabla. But this would not be appropriate now.

I will have to attack and destroy every [TGFT] pilot I stumble upon. And my guildmates will do the same.

You have no choice now.
- By Sieger Date 2016-09-10 21:21
This is no official VOID statement. It's the alt of someone who is terrible at combat and has no other way to somehow feel like he's winning than claiming to make statements in the name of VOID.

Ignore the clown.
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2016-09-10 21:22
And I thought Laboon was the one in VOID.

So, who are you ?
- By greenwall Date 2016-09-12 01:47
lol, is that you wes?

I can affirm Sieger's statement that this is not true.
- By scard star Date 2016-09-13 01:16
if only this was real....
- By Blaqk Date 2016-09-20 04:48
Muck off ye fuckin' piece 'o shit-barnacles! I gunna murder ye. I gunna be back before I sail out to reclaim me thrown.
- By FullBlownChaos Date 2016-10-14 19:02
That poster is not me. Why would I declare war against the guild who is building tridents for us?  TGFT is our closest ally. 

yarr!
- By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2016-10-15 02:58
We all know it to be false. No worries :)
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / [VOID] declares war on [TGFT]