Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / TGFT Piracy?
- By YT-1300 Date 2016-05-06 22:42
This was the evening of 5/4/2016. Time is in CST.

(08:05:03 PM) VOA: [100] <kennyb> lol, YT-1300 , I even started accepting payment from famy pilots that dont want to go boom

Clearly kennyb/kbireta is pirating. Allowing pilots to pay a ransom in order to not lose their ship and/or cargo is what we pirates do. We will assume he started as of that day and will expect compensation of 1 million credits in "Franchise Fees" per day since TGFT is pirating in FAMY territory.

This, incidentally, is the sort of thing that prevents FAMY from accepting payments from TGFT. We deeply regret the many times that pilots such as Rolflor have lost Synthetic Silk Steel, FCP, and other valuables. But all TGFT pilots show a shoot on sight prompt to FAMY pirates when targeted.

Currently patrolling and looking for TGFT traders (besides myself) are Savet, Hawkfeather, Vskye, Aurora_Lance, Chac, Suppush, ZuessAwoken, Stinkpalm, Digital Punk, and Razr (active this week).

Should TGFT membership be interested in Parley, have Lisa or tsrecknor visit http://http://familygalactictravel.com and register in our Discussion area. We have but two items to be fulfilled by TGFT in order to normalize our Guild relations.

Yarr.
YT-1300
- By Cron Zelane Date 2016-05-07 02:51 Edited 2016-05-07 03:07
Greetings, YT-1300.

I would like to thank you for participating in the “2016 Pirate Victims' Rights Week" observance. Your support of and participation in this special event is appreciated. We recognize the full worth of your assistance, and look forward to working with you on issues related to piracy and victimization in our community.

May good fortune be with you. Cheers
- By Raven Borne Date 2016-05-07 14:12
Dear YT-1300

I am sorry that pirates are feeling a little aggrieved at the actions of piracy - TGFT do not engage in piracy but we do act is self defence as you know.

'Accepting' payments of course and 'demanding' them are two different things - FAMY demand payments - it seems from this little exchange (and I cannot speak for kennyb) - the words "I even accepted" suggest that there were indeed offers rather than demands being made - which I am sure you will agree is quite different.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / TGFT Piracy?