Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / I'm back
- By Cron Wo Date 2016-03-18 22:41 Edited 2016-03-19 00:48
RECIEVING DEEP SPACE TRANSMISSION FROM  CRON-WO BASHIOS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys just to let you know I'm returning to VO soonish. Just would like to let you guys know of that.....Mainly because not all of you look at the VO forum. So, Is there any thing that I need  to be ready for when I log in for the first time in months? Has VO undertaken any political changes? If so let me asap. I will look forward for when log back in on my new laptop THIS time with a sub....FINALLY! And no crappy controls to tick me off.   And If also, get my account able to look at all the boards again please.
(PS: Tell me how you guys have been lately. VO wise and RL wise if you want.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   ~~~Cron-Wo Bashios~~~
- By tranks2071 Date 2016-04-02 19:20
Welcome back Cron Wo. I've been dealing with real life myself.  Glad to have u back old friend :)
- By Cron Wo Date 2016-04-03 02:11
I'm getting to the point of getting a sub. Possibly some time in or a little after summer, maybe sooner. Good to hear from you tranks.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / I'm back