Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Sorry tgft
- By Grizzly SpaceBear Date 2016-03-05 20:04
Sorry for the whole station accusations, I really did think you guys shared a key with the void guild. I don't really trust anyone anymore, some people have left my guild for void and it breaks my heart, keep in mind I am very delusional and a very imaginative bear. I want nothing to hold our friendship back,...I haven't really decided to make a non aggression pact or anything, we just kinda floated by you without thinking a second thought. I know your traders and want the best for my guilds as do I.
Whenever tgft feels to have a need for it, vote for a non-aggression pact between SB and Tgft rar.
Forever bear hugs<3 Grizzly SpaceBear, Commander of The SpaceBears guild rar.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2016-03-05 20:57
Thanks for the message, Bear.

Startup guilds often turn ratty, unless they have really forceful and determined leadership. And no, we have no station agreement with VOID or RED or whoever it was. Not that we wouldn't ever, depending on the drift of VO politics, but at present we don't.

-- tsreknor
- By Grizzly SpaceBear Date 2016-03-05 21:04
The SpaceBears was formed on the 2-3rd of january and we have a stable leadership, Me and my animals usually kill those rat-type guilds and trade a lot. We would love to be a part or friends of this family oriented trade guild rar.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Sorry tgft