Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Requesting Access to the diplomat board
- By galanoth Date 2015-11-15 16:44
http://greyspacenationalists.bbforum.co

This is a guild still in preform stage with 7 pledged founders so far. I am requesting access to the TGFT diplo board. You may also request access to GREYs. At the moment GREY forms I want no enemies. We have no enemies, and our only ally is FAMY. When this guild forms the slate will be wiped clean, on my end at least. Read the posts in General to get an idea of what we will be about, and if TGFT feels the need for discussion, just pm me there, here, or in game.
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2015-11-15 19:41
Hmm, so how do you propose to have no enemies if you are allied with FAMY ?
- By galanoth Date 2015-11-15 19:56
Because we haven't formed yet. Since I have started this project. I have put aside pirating and have made attempts at mending shattered trusts and alliances. Of course I understand if our alliance with FAMY, and our recent disagreements, will not allow diplomatic  discussion. But the door is always open. Only when faced with hostility will GREY respond in kind. We have a few traders in our former ranks, and being asked to forerun this project has put me in a much different position. I am bound to make the right choices for the newborn nation of grey space.
As I said, the door to diplomacy is open.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Requesting Access to the diplomat board