Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Xbox 360 Controller/Joystick
- By galanoth Date 2015-09-24 05:09
I am still on the ice with TGFT I'm sure, but I had an inquiry about hardware. Im trying to figure out how to edit the acceleration of movement with pitching and turning. Im not sure if this is changeable via the config but I want to eliminate the inertia (or at least some of it) of pitching and turning with an xbox 360 joystick. You know when you are dialing in on the lead reticule, and you just keep turning because of the momentum of the turn. Its bearable, but inconvenient.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-09-24 17:09
VO limits the ability of controllers to operate thrusters, due to a plugin that made all the rats go on a whining campaign some years ago. You can assign strafes to your device via config.ini, but pitch and turn might not work. Have you tried using Esc > Controls, and then using the pulldown menu to add edit the functions on your device?

-- tsreknor
- By galanoth Date 2015-09-24 18:14
I tried the controller setup, couldn't find a setting for whatnIm looking for. Sensitivity is as close as I can get to changing it, but it doesn't change the inertia, only speeds up the process of dragging my crosshairs back to where I'm actually trying to aim. Maybe I'm trying to find a way around something everyone in VO experiences.> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Xbox 360 Controller/Joystick