Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / »5 Hour Bombing«
- - By the axiom Date 2015-09-07 10:39
Yesterday from 11pm to today at 4:32 am I staged 300+ bombings with a hornet and got down to 4 turrets at the stroke of 4 a.m. this battle was 3 mil creds all around, I couldn't find any Calvary though...where's the tgft :(
Parent - - By H.Hornblower Date 2015-09-07 11:19
Firstly, no station assault should be attempted with anything less than a Ragnoarak loaded with Firefly and Chaos Swarm Missiles. Secondly, I will offset some of your expenditures if that is something you desire. As to where all the TGFT cavalry is at? Good question. Probably sleeping. I find the TGFT player base has more real life responsibilties than your average VO player, which accounts for our seeming absence from the verse. If you would like to coordinate combat action, I would be happy to do so.
Parent - - By the axiom Date 2015-09-07 17:32
My goal is to put as much pressure as possible on Skv,Itan,famy..I simply have no access to chaos but I can use locusts, the drain of my money would be so high of that though, as a hornet with four gemini it increases the raid time...If anything I'm losing millions doing this, mostly tgft I am doing this for. This will happen every night at a 2-3 hour timespan, I Made history last night: longest raid on a conq. station in vo recorded history, you don't have to join in if you don't want to, but I'm doing this for you.

~Rebel Forces~
Parent - By Ason Date 2015-09-07 17:50
Thanks Axiom -- just be sure you can afford it and are having fun.  If you can't do either it's not worthwhile.
Parent - By H.Hornblower Date 2015-09-07 21:02
I'll back you to a certain extent. Contact me in game. Thanks for your efforts. Well done.
- By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-09-19 22:32
My exscuse is this lol:I just recently started High School so yeah...lol,I wish I was there to help man,thanks for your efforts I'll donate a portion of my money for your hard work mate well done.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / »5 Hour Bombing«