Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Call for help testing 3 missions
- By Morpheus Date 2015-07-21 12:06
Hello.  It's Phaserlight, really! (proof - the pilot in the video is Morpheus, this is our guild's channel [VPR])  I am using this account because I've lost my password, and the recovery email I used when creating the account 'Phaserlight' is now defunct.

There is a mission tree I've been working on the past year (its roots go back much further) and although it is in the final phase of testing, I feel that it has lost some forward momentum.  This is important because successfully getting a mission tree into production tends to be an "all or nothing" endeavor.  The tree itself will be a strong positive asset to Vendetta Online, but I need some help with the final phase of testing.

To any PCC members: there are three missions that need peer feedback.

The missions are:

Aeolus Corporate Threat
Escalated Corporate Threat
Daisies and Rubies

The feedback thread that includes them is here:

http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/21/29077

After one cycle of feedback / addressing criticisms and making the right adjustments for these three missions, the whole project (21 missions) should be ready for production.  I am excited about the prospect of providing new content to Vendetta Online through the PCC, but successfully seeing the project through to the end is going to take focus.  My goal is to have the project ready by Christmas.  That may seem like a long way off, but from my experience I will need help; it's kind of like landing an aircraft: small, simple adjustments are needed in order to see the larger picture through to the finish.  I need to have everything cleared and ready to go by the end of October.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-21 16:35
Hello Phaserlight,

I'm not a PCC member (don't even know if we have very many), but I can at least help with your forum problem.

Please contact me in game, or message me on this forum, and tell me what you want your password to be.

-- tsreknor
- By Patterner (Foo McQuux) Date 2015-07-21 18:34
It would help if it were easier to get into the PCC (yes, i'm still bitter i was rejected).
- By Bladerus Mortus (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-22 11:43
Hi Phaserlight,

Theoretically I'm PCC member, though I don't have permissions to access the restricted forums. I would be glad to help test the missions you posted.

Regards,
Bladerus Mortus
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Call for help testing 3 missions