Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / SKV TTP
- By H.Hornblower Date 2015-07-21 04:04
Beware the honorless hoard that is SKV. Especially where mines are concerned. I got ambushed in Versailles O7, dropped my lightning mines to deter pursuit and was killed anyways. Then they came back and committed suicide against my mines to tank my faction standing. What kind of a game is this that gives game advantage to grinders?

Anyways. I need help getting to Sedina to restore my faction standings. Also, if you'll have me-I'd like to rejoin. This aggression cannot be allowed to stand!
- By Rolflor (Lieutenant / Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2015-07-21 05:34
I believe H.H. meant griefers not grinders.
I think we all like grinding in rpgs and the sandwiches also ;-)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-21 06:29
I have a browser that inserts funny autocompletes, too. Very annoying.

HH, if another officer doesn't talk with you first, let's have a chat when we're in game together.

-- tsreknor

P.S. Killing a player with mines is no different from guns. Be careful where you drop them. Verasi O7 is UIT guarded space.
- By H.Hornblower Date 2015-07-21 07:01
Still sucks. In real life I'd simply explain the circumstances to a UIT review board and hope they'd recognize mitigating circumstances. Rectifying the situation by restoring my faction standing and tanking 'the man of many alts' for his nefarious deception. I'm beginning to think the debs are dumbass's.
- By Patterner (Foo McQuux) Date 2015-07-21 18:35
I played for 6 years and all improvements were beneficial to the pirates (well, except for the graphical stuff).
- By kennyb (Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-25 02:58
saw h.hornblower back in tgft, I miss it too.

edited to add, it says I'm councilor
- By Rolflor (Lieutenant / Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2015-07-25 03:55
I, for one, would be happy to see you return kbireta :smile:
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-25 05:15
Likewise.

-- tsreknor
- By Bladerus Mortus (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-25 16:14
To my best recollection TGFT charter never mentions, that if a member is once left the guild may never return. I would be happy to see you return.
- By galloway Date 2015-07-27 16:55
Are you uit ? If so and they did not cheat with their pet furies then it would have been worth the death to tank their standing.

I have done this to several famy members in the past, get them to fire first then sorta pretend to fight with them then let them take a killing blow.

I have the last laugh when they get kos...
:grin:
- By galloway Date 2015-07-27 16:56 Edited 2015-07-27 16:59
Hmm that's weird , the post is not placing in reply to hh properly
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / SKV TTP