Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / I am so sorry for what I did
- By the axiom Date 2015-07-13 23:06
:confused: Hello tgft, I know my name is infamous and I have done some of the most stupidest and craziest stuff on vendetta online, I did not realize my actions could have an effect on the players life him/herself, I'd like to apologize to everyone, Thor I am sorry for saying eve was better than vendetta the truth is I've never even played eve and I don't even think I could afford it if I had a pc, tsreknor you helped me in my time in tgft, taught me the coolest things. I will delete my character "The axiom" In vendetta online. I'm in INV with my only current name right now is                          "War Of the worlds Tripod".
I am sorry kbireta I did not know you were joking with chumboat, Ecka I am no longer following in syn' s light streams.
I beg your forgiveness and I am asking for you to accept my friendship once more. I'd like to purchase items such as     thc' s from you :) please forgive me.
Asking for friendship, ~Tripod
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-13 23:23
Thanks for writing, Tripod. Personally, I don't hold grudges. I go forward from where we are.

-- tsreknor
- By the axiom Date 2015-07-13 23:33
Thank you tsreknor :) :wink:
- By the axiom Date 2015-07-14 00:10
So I come here on official business, when you taught me about tridents tsreknor You also taught me about the thc, I'm wondering if you are selling them and for how much? :)
- By kennyb (Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-15 01:03
I don't hold grudges either Tripod. Fly safe.
- By The Silent H Date 2015-07-15 05:02
I hold grudges. Ill be looking for ya tripod

-Chumboat
- By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-07-15 23:26
Axiom I forgive you even though you did nothing to me directly and what I find very funny is I said I was gonna hunt you down but I never found you but I know I'm a forgiving type of guy so you have my friend ship back in order you are safe from,friend :smile:

Cya in space!
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / I am so sorry for what I did