Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Reason Why I left
- - By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-07-04 17:43
EP stated valid points about only one thing that wasn't was he said TGFT is failing which is not true just to let you guys know I may come back to TGFT I just need some time out of Guild.

That's all I will say now.
Parent - By Sieger Date 2015-07-04 20:18
Use punctation in your sentences. Your whole first sentence hurts to read. And I don't get what you mean. He stated valid points. What points were that? Your post is useless to me if you speak of things but don't want to name them. Don't post if you're gonna act all mysterious, I don't come here to play a Guessing game. Besides that, I'll claim whatever he said was not valid. Estrian Prosis was never good at saying valid things.

And TGFT is not a walk in and walk out club. If one moron with self esteem issues can talk you out of a guild in an online game, I don't think it will really help if you come back. The next day Estrian Prosis may just come along and say "hey yo cron, yanno i think TGFT sucks." and you go "aw right. ima leave it again" and then you'll come here and post something that says "guys i decided to leave estrian prosis told me some things that were partly right but i think not all were right whatever i'll maybe come back maybe not i dont know".
Kinda hard to read with no punctation, eh?
- By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-07-05 00:00
Ok let's just get this out I'm not leaving TGFT again and all every one needs know is I'm back,EP points are wrong not and I'm  going to post them.

--Cron-Wo Bashios.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Reason Why I left