Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Maybe cool game.
- - By Rolflor (Lieutenant / Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2015-06-16 07:07
When I get around to buying an Xbox one, I'll probably check this out. PC reviews make it sound like the game still needs a lot of work though. Still not VO:wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jG5J5hCAC4c
Parent - - By Patterner (Foo McQuux) Date 2015-06-16 19:00
Elite Dangerous? seriously? It's full of bugs (and needs lots and lots and lots of work). For me it's actually unplayable. It took me 2 weeks just for the first proper docking. And after 6 weeks I still failed the Incursion training mission at the first wave. So I deleted it.
Parent - By Rolflor (Lieutenant / Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2015-06-16 22:28
Good to know. Perhaps I was fooled by the E3 hype. I have not played the game.
- - By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-06-17 19:53
I prefer VO but this looks fun so I may try this when I get a Xbox One but I'm not so sure.
Parent - By kennyb (Trident Captain) Date 2015-06-17 23:01
it looked nice so I went to twitch to watch other playing. I didn't really see much multiplayer action. I think the ships they were fighting were npcs. It didn't really seem all that exciting. Blowing up ships seemed somewhat automated... shoot and see whose shields drop first. Nothing like the pvp we have here. But, I didn't spend much time watching.
- By Reggie R Date 2016-04-07 12:15
Rolflor, if you ever get/got that xb1 let me know, I have Elite Dangerous and it's not a bad game at all.  I actually just restarted my save file the other night and would be more than happy to play with you.  Games tag is RegRus85.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Maybe cool game.