Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Ole - Joke
- - By lluvia acida Date 2015-06-05 00:07
Ole was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone der is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Ole how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom and I very old friends, and I can prove it." Ole and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom Cruise, shouts, "Ole! Great  to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!"

Although impressed, Ole's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Ole that he thinks Ole's knowing Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyvon else," Ole says. ''President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.

"Ya sure," Ole says, "I know him." We'll fly out to Washington to see him." Off they go. At the White House, Obama spots Ole on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Ole, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend  come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

The boss is shaken now, but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts to Ole, who again implores him to name anyone else. "The Pope," his boss replies. "Sure!" says Ole. "I've known the Pope a long time."  The unconvinced boss flies them off to Rome . Ole and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Ole says; "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know the guards so let me just go upstairs  and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican . Fifteen minutes later Ole emerges with the Pope on the balcony. By the time Ole returns, his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Working his way to his boss's side, Ole asks  him, "What happened?" His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the Japanese tourist next to me asked, 'Who's that on the balcony with Ole?'
Parent - By Fluffy Date 2015-06-05 19:37
lol!
Parent - By Boanerges (Lieutenant / Council / Trident Captain) Date 2015-06-05 20:31
Good one!
Parent - By Sieger Date 2015-06-06 00:00
Know it! A very classic and good one :)
Parent - By darth Date 2015-07-06 18:46
God...I love "old-man" humor...:lol:
Parent - By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-09 23:16
LMAO!
- - By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-06-14 01:53
LMAO
Parent - By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2015-07-06 22:15
Indeed a good one , I use the version of Dai Davies Tonapandi of the Welsh coal board.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Ole - Joke