Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Ecka read this
- By the axiom Date 2015-04-13 00:10
I am in Ore and Kb,Thor wotanasen, Lisa Hayes have  decided to shoot unarmed miners in helios, I am concerned this is pirate activity, they are traders not pirates, please talk to these members so Orbital rock extractors can work.
- By galloway Date 2015-04-13 05:41
Heh
Until you actually join it doesn't apply, and second off you cannot switch roles that fast, attempting to pirate makes you a pirate, even when in a moth mining away.

And lastly, your shooting yourself in the foot by posting Ecka/TGFT and Hitler crap, both on 100 and in the forum.

We didn't start that .. whatever it is you have against Ecka. But be warned: we are gonna finish it.
- By Azurea Date 2015-04-13 06:03
who even knows what guild you're in these days, you jump ship every 10 seconds.
- By the axiom Date 2015-04-13 11:46
I sincerely apologized to ecka, me and him a friend's now. I am no pirate it's a waste of credits, gems, and valuable time I could be spending mining, listen if you want to go to war with ore shoot down another ship ;) You pirates.
- By Sieger Date 2015-04-13 13:43 Edited 2015-04-13 13:49
No you did not sincerely apologize.

I will accept your apology after you posted it to our Forums in all honesty and donated 20 million Sorry-money to all the TGFT members you primarily insulted, those being Ecka, me, Thor, probably also Lisa and kbireta. Alternatively you can donate 100 million to TGFT's guild bank. Until then I will just shoot your mining ships to little pieces. Small pieces even. ORE will also not accept you.
- By kennyb (Trident Captain) Date 2015-04-13 19:33
The axiom... Remember, I asked you how many times you called Ecka Hitler? You told me two hundred some. And I asked you if you wanted me to hunt you down and shoot you that many times and you consented. What you and I are doing is finishing your personal invitation from you to me for long term consensual pvp which I am allowed to engage in with ORE members (btw, I still have over 200 kills left).

That said ;), you haven't apologized to me and most likely others. Is the trash talking going to end on 100 and in the Role Play forum? You came back two nights ago and couldn't resist resuming your trash talk on a new character I wouldn't even have recognized.
- By lluvia acida Date 2015-04-13 20:38
No your not in ORE, since I'm the LT of that guild and I'll make sure you never join.  I've already chatted with the real Axiom and he isn't you.
- By the axiom Date 2015-04-13 22:05
I never said I was him. I Said it was coincidental, listen up!
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2015-04-14 15:20
I'm not "Lisa Hayes", but I did fire a few missiles at you when you were mining... Something I'd do to any pirate...  Maybe I should have jumped out of my Trident and killed your miner....
- By Thor Wotansen Date 2015-04-14 20:52
You idiot, I haven't been to Helios in weeks.  I shot you in Edras G-11 twice.  You were dumb and didn't leave after the first time and were still there 15 min late when the tempKOS wore off.  You deserve everything you're getting and unless you are flying the EMS tag you are fair game to me.
- By Cron-Wo Bashios Date 2015-04-20 00:27
axiom I know you didn't insult me but let me just say this
Disrespect my fellow TGFT members you disrespect me So I'm going to kill you now if your in UIT space I may give you mercy
Any where else you will go boom
THIS IS YOUR WARNING
- By Harpo Date 2015-05-25 22:16
Sieger:

> No you did not sincerely apologize.
>
> I will accept your apology after you posted it to
> our Forums in all honesty and donated 20 million
> Sorry-money to all the TGFT members you primarily
> insulted, those being Ecka, me, Thor, probably also
> Lisa and kbireta. Alternatively you can donate 100
> million to TGFT's guild bank. Until then I will
> just shoot your mining ships to little pieces.
> Small pieces even. ORE will also not accept you.

I wish I'd thought of demanding money with an apology.  That's the way to see if it's sincere?  I'm learning.
- By Sieger Date 2015-05-25 22:41
And you can learn so much more from me, little Harpo.
- By kennyb (Trident Captain) Date 2015-05-25 22:50
Harpo, maybe he learned that from SKV?
- By Harpo Date 2015-05-26 16:53
KB you have to cut back on the clever repartee, it's just too overwhelming.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Ecka read this