Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Need help with a simple bind
- By Omerta Date 2015-02-05 16:20
I have never used binds before and I only need one. I just want to be able toggle my turbo. Press it on and it stays on, press it again and it turns off. I have read what I could find on the wiki, the vo forum and the post on here where Lisa was having trouble saving hers. I'm just not getting it. I kinda feel stupid having to ask as I feel I should have been able to figure it out. If someone could lay out for me a step by step instruction and the bind it would be greatly appreciated. Im on a pc using windows 7
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-02-05 17:47
The following works for me, copied from vo-wiki.com and inserted into wgaf.cfg where the aliases are:

alias ttog1 "+turbo 1; alias ttog ttog2; alias acti 'Activate; ttog2'; alias -t ' '; alias mt ttog2; echo 'Turbo ON'"
alias ttog2 "+turbo 0; alias ttog ttog1; alias acti Activate; alias -t mt; alias mt '+turbo 0'; echo 'Turbo OFF'"
alias ttog "ttog1"
alias acti "Activate"
alias +t "+turbo; alias -t mt"
alias -t "mt"
alias mt "+turbo 0"

And farther down where the binds are:

bind Tab +Turbo

-- tsreknor
- By Omerta Date 2015-02-06 00:15
Thank you
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2015-02-06 15:11
alias LisaActivate "+Turbo 0; it off; Activate"
alias LisaTurbo "+turbo;it off"

I use these two.  I bind any keys/buttons that are 'activate' to LisaActivate so it turns off infinate turbo and turbo off. 
I bind other keys to LisaTurbo to lock turbo on.
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2015-02-07 15:28
I also added a function to data collector that toggles turbo... /turbotoggle
Bind that to a key....
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Need help with a simple bind