Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Morefeen lives
- By Morefeen Date 2015-01-13 19:53
Hey TGFT!

Morefeen(Chris) here - I haven't been on in a very, very long time, and I'm sorry for that. There were some financial issues, on top of holidays, on top of a move out west. I'm happy to report that things are picking up for me, I'm now a happy resident of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and I'm now gainfully employed in the nick of time. I plan on returning to the game once my schedule evens out. From what I remember of the last time I was on... I believe I'm still sitting on 1/2 to 2/3's of a Trident, thanks to Anachronos and Lisa, and the rest of TGFT ;). Once I jump back in, I'll get right back into manufacturing, hiving, and chasing rats! Cheers!
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2015-01-13 21:03
Looking forward to seeing you, Morefeen !

Is your new job with Guild Software ?? If so, there are a few messages I want passed to Incarnate ...

-- tsreknor

P.S. Seriously? West? Milwaukee? /me waves from California :)
- By Anachronos Date 2015-01-14 01:55
look forward to seeing you again! Be sure to take some coffee to Guild Software and say hi to the devs!
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2015-01-14 17:12
Yay!  I look forward to seein' ya!
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2015-01-14 23:41
Heh , good to dee you are ok. Really come in game and tell us your vo ping.
- By Morefeen Date 2015-01-22 06:52
Guild Software? I wish! Right now I'm working security at Kohl's corporate office, three buildings to patrol nightly. Been losing some serious weight. I'll be online if not this coming week, then the week after that. Cheers! Happy to hear from you guys!
- By The Silent H Date 2015-02-05 01:37
great to see you again! hope i see you in game!:cool:
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Morefeen lives