Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / Guide to plugins on Android
- By Thor Wotansen Date 2015-01-07 00:09
First go to the app store and download the fx file explorer from NextApp, Inc.
Next download the plugging(s) you want to install.
Open the fx app.  There will be a folder called 'Downloads'.  In that folder will be the .zip file that contains the plugging file.
Click back to the main page.  There will be a SD card shaped thing that says 'Media Card' on it.  Inside will be a whole bunch of folders. 
Find and open the folder named 'Android', and then the folder named 'data' inside it.  Again there will be a bunch of stuff.  Find the one that is called 'com.guildsoftware.vendetta'.
Open that file and the one inside it named 'files'.  Inside the files folder create a new folder called 'plugins'.  Click back to the main page and open the downloads folder again.  Open the .zip file and copy the plugin file to the clipboard; there will be instructions on how to do this when you first open the fx app.
Go back again to the folder you just created named 'plugins' and copy the plugin file into it.  To run the VO client with the new plugin, you will have to exit the fx app and restart the client.
Do not copy the entire .zip file into the 'plugins' folder.  It will not work.  You have to open the .zip file and copy the file inside it.
For example, I download the droidbuttons plugin.  In the 'downloads' folder it is 'db.zip'.  I then open the and inside is the 'db' folder, which I then copy to the 'plugins' folder.

Media Card -> Android -> data -> com.guildsoftware.vendeta -> files -> plugins
- By frisbie28 Date 2017-11-05 05:41
Ty for this info, I tryed it and I now know how to install plugins. Great imput
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2022-07-18 03:19
On newer Android systems, the path might be:

Android/data/guild software.vendetta/plugins

-- tsreknor
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2022-07-18 03:31
An app like filemanager might be needed to see files under Android. See:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphainventor.filemanager

-- tsreknor
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / Guide to plugins on Android