Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Help w/ Trident building
- By Patterner (Foo McQuux) Date 2014-12-24 16:33
Hello-hello,

i'm interested in building a trident and therefore need help. A lot of help. And TGFT is (very likely) the only way to do it.
The main problems are access to the stations and transporting the goods to the stations. Any chance of this happening?
How much would be the cost?

Happy Holidays!
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2014-12-24 18:17
Hello Patterner,

We can put you on our key push list, but we don't get owner keys from Itan. You're welcome to negotiate with them independently.

I'll be happy to haul for you when not engaged within the guild. I don't charge friends, but I do accept tips. Within the guild, I don't even accept tips.

And if you want an invite to make this easier on yourself, contact me any time in game.

-- tsreknor
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2014-12-24 18:31
I'll help ya out when I can too.  I do a lot of plugin work, so sometimes I'm in-game, but not really avail. 

Feel free to give me a shout.  I can often fly the Trident on the tablet while I'm doing other stuff on my Laptop.
- By Fluffy Date 2014-12-24 18:32
I would be happy to help haul when I'm online.  Feel free to pm me in game.
- By Sieger Date 2014-12-24 22:02
Get over it and re-join us, Foo.
- By Azurea Date 2014-12-24 22:22
Lol.
- By Patterner (Foo McQuux) Date 2014-12-25 06:28
The Powers That Be think different.

And since the history with ITAN makes getting keys impossible I give up on the trident. I have no chance of getting a Data Aggregator anyway.

Thanks to all!
- By Sieger Date 2014-12-25 12:59
let me revise what you did...

1.you opened a thread about your plans to make a Trident.
2. you were offered like 5 helping hands (mine included, i'd even haul for you even THOUGH you sold all those queen gats and ignored my kind offer. thats how friendly i am.)...
3. you closed down your plans for a silly, non substantial reason. i personally have a couple data aggregators in my stock of which you could have one. or i could easily organize a levi hunt like i did for other members....
Also, TGFT tag protects you from any ITAN member holding a grudge, even though i could think of none.

ok. now that all your points were proven invalid, get back into guild and stop always being upset about nothing. don't take this silly but very enjoyable game too seriously.
- By Anachronos Date 2014-12-27 06:03
I am not aware of any situations where people won't key you. You are aware of someone not liking you to the point of not giving you a user key, but after asking around, I am not aware of anyone disliking you that much. I feel that a part of you wants someone to dislike you, but that hasn't happened (yet) and I'm sure you'll get keyed.

We spoke a few weeks ago about Trident building and you were wondering about keys. I gave you a use key to my key called "The Lounge."  There are 2 keys going around by that name. Mine is the older one created in December, 2013. It is one that I actually update and maintain.

I will gladly help build and/or haul for ya. Just holler at me and I'll see if I have the time.

Happy new year! :)
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Help w/ Trident building