Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / If this guild has a conquered station, can I have an access?
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-27 09:45
I want to build my dent but the materials, I think I need your station's help for this. Please????
- By Sieger Date 2014-08-27 10:50
If you are too lazy to bring your Trading/Mining Levels up, you will not have the patience to manufacture a whole Trident.

Also, it is required to be fully subscribed as Combat 5 is needed to see the manufacturing missions. So that might be another problem.
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-27 14:16
Yes, i have a combat 5 license that i had just achieved from hive skirmishes. And yes, i will be patient on doing this project. Dont worry captain, you can count on me there! :)
- By Muskrat Date 2014-08-27 16:17 Edited 2014-08-28 00:53
Hello Chris, I don't speak for council so take what I say simply as my thoughts.

You are still an active participant in the Itani/Serco war, so even if you had access you would be shot down by the other guilds.

our being present at stations and guild alliances we have formed are based in part that we are neutral in such war.

I hope you'll continue to play VO for the long run, and I believe that to do so one must enjoy playing.
Other guilds don't place this restriction on their members, and this is one time that I believe you'd enjoy a better game experience if you seek them out.

I hold no animosity, I simply hope that you enjoy playing the game. This is simply my advice based on my observations.

I'm probably speaking out of place, my words are not binding by any means, it is Council you must convince.
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-28 10:33
Well i know that. Ive been shot down repeatedly by the Famy and the other guilds just for their own way of having fun. In the process, i started to learn tactics and their ways in PvP, givin me an upperhand on the next meetup. Which actually is a good thing cuz now i can kill those people who tried to kill me before. In a simple words, I can adapt and I can handle my safety. I just need your stations help for this kind of project. ;)
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-28 10:35
And I would quit the war the time I got in officially to the guild. But i will get into the war sector just for the drops ;)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2014-08-28 17:48
I'm still trying to catch up with you for interview. All new members get keys, assuming we have any. As far as picking up drops in Deneb battle sectors, we allow that. Just make sure there's no misunderstanding among combatants as to what you're doing there.

-- tsreknor
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-29 09:07
Okay :) can i have a key now????
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / If this guild has a conquered station, can I have an access?