Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Please, I am not a spy or a Rat :(
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-25 08:05
I have noticed what causes the delays of my interview. It's the suspicion that I may be a Rat. Kbireta and the other guy told me that I am far different from the other players due to in a short period of time, I leveled my licenses to where it is today. Which is very unusual for a normal player because like what he said, people who joins TGFT are typically newb and or a noob. But again lol, they said I am different. They said I can be BigNasty78 due to my fast growing. And I can kill well experienced players and even kill FAMY's. They said I have an alt. Which I do not. Im always using my main and only account in VO. I'll be glad to share my account info (password, username) to you guys cuz I have nothing to hide. ;)
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-25 08:05
You guys can then check it out for yourself
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2014-08-25 08:15
Kindly relax, xXChrisTylerXx. You are on the interview list. We didn't interview you last night because we only had two logged in, it was late, and we felt we would get a better interview on the part of everybody by waiting a day.

Some of your depictions of our discussion are a little embellished. What I did was open up to you. I explained why we sometimes wait longer than an applicant thinks we need to, what kinds of factors we are looking at, and how your particular situation relates to a bigger picture. After sleeping on it, I hope you will agree that this is honesty and good leadership.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

-- tsreknor (i.e. "the other guy")

P.S. It took me about a week to get a TGFT interview after my first contact with the guild.
- By xXChrisTylerXx Date 2014-08-25 08:17
Okay :)
- By Lunchfoot (Trident Captain) Date 2014-08-25 20:00 Edited 2014-08-25 20:02
Chris don't worry about it, i was in TGFT about 10 years ago, then stopped playing VO.  When I came back about a year ago they were fairly suspicious of me for a bit, as they need to be with people from time to time to avoid security breaches.  It's nothing personal, just caution.  Things are quite relaxed and fun around here generally :)
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Please, I am not a spy or a Rat :(