Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / Plugin ZIP file.
- By Anachronos Date 2014-08-01 17:22 Edited 2014-11-19 15:44
Some plugins useful to players gathered from various sources. All credits due to their original creators.  I do not "own" any of these and didn't create any. I simply put together a useful zip file containing some life saving plugins.

-AutoRR : Automatically repairs your ship when you dock. No command needed or used.

-enterleave : Displays notification in chat when a player enters/leaves a sector. This plugin actually has numerous commands. Read the main.lua file for them. I've never used any of them.

-honk : command /honk  plays a sound and displays a /me honks command into sector chat.  Others with plugin will hear the sound. Those without will only see the /me honks.

-maid : command /maid brings up a window to assist with mining.  From here, you can also set items to automatically jettison when your cargo gets near full.  You can shut off mining beams at 100k automatically.

-manu : command /manu is your everything manufactured plugin.  It displays what you need, where you need it, and how much of it you need to build something, including a Trident.

-navmapui : No command.  This plugin binds the game's built in /navroute to your navigation screen. You can save and load custom routes without /navroute. It even displays the names of your routes.

-skirmishcolors : No command. Lightens Corvus colors in Hive skirmishes so you can actually see them.

-ta : Command /ta opens a window for stations and items.  Every station you go to, it will update.  You can see who sells what and where for how much.  If you're looking for an item and unsure of where it's sold, you can look at this and look it up.

-TargetTools : Commands /guildtarget and /grouptarget will send a message to either guild or group chat as to what/who you are targeting and other various details including ship/armor/guild tag.  Ideal use is to bind it to an available key.  (Example:  /bind b guildtarget)  When you hit b, it will do it without you having to type it out.

-targetless : Command /targetless brings up the targetless UI. From here, you can set up this amazing plugin.

-tcs : command /tcs brings up a window with many useful items.  Multi-Aim doesn't work on my system.  This is also that chainfire you keep hearing about.

ENJOY!  If the creators of these plugins wish to be named in this post, please let me know. I will edit the post promptly. :)
Attachment: plugins.zip - UPDATED 11-19-2014 (1644k)
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2014-08-03 19:23
Similar to my collection.  I did modify Infintite turbo to allow you to change the stacking speed by putting a number after the command.  Handy for stacking Locust swarms on new characters.  They go 75m/s I think, so doing /it -5 will change the stacking speed from 80m/s to 75m/s
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / Plugin ZIP file.