Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / A pair of oddities.
- By Cron Zelane Date 2014-06-16 16:49
I have been detecting a pair of oddities lately. One, if I am in space when a player jumps out of Latos I-8 in a storm VO client crashes. Two, every restart Select and ChordXY are reset to default bind. I use android VO client. Curious to know if it is me or the client. Thank you
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2014-06-16 20:48
I haven't experienced the former, but wonder if it's related to the new bug fix where turrets no longer fire when jumping from a CS.

-- tsreknor
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2014-06-16 23:04
I'm hanging around Latos, so lets test this more next time there is a storm.

Explain what you mean by "every restart Select and ChordXY are reset to default bind."
- By Cron Zelane Date 2014-06-17 00:51
Sry, I guess if you not use mobile and a game pad that might not make much sense. The default bind for gamepad ChordXY (JoyButtonX + JoyButtonY) is to show the control map. Default bind for game pad Select button is none or not used (on the DS4 control I use that is the track pad button). Every time I run VO (start or restart) those two binds and only those two binds get reset to the default value.

Since earlier today saw a storm in I-8, I was able to notice that the client crashes when my Dent is in sector, but I am in space and a player jumps out. Not happening if I am docked at station, docked with Dent or piloting Dent.
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / A pair of oddities.