Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Acclerometer settings from config.ini
- By Cron Zelane Date 2014-05-31 18:48
This is the Accelerometer portion of the config.ini. I not use accelerometer, this was written by default. There does not seem to be any order to the config.ini file that need be maintained so this can be placed anywhere so long as it is not within another section.

[Accel]
xaxisinvert=1
yaxisinvert=0
zaxisinvert=0
sensitivity=50
centerangle=5
centerangleCustom=-45
- By narly Date 2016-12-14 03:53
Can i change the settings to bind the x axis of the acc. to roll and y axis to elevation? i have been really wanting this setup but its not an option in the ingame menu, was just wondering if it was able to be done manually with a bind.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2016-12-14 03:57
Narly, I'm not familiar with tablets, but you can do this with a joystick. In game, go to Esc > Controls, and look there for the settings you want.

-- tsreknor
- By narly Date 2016-12-15 04:14
Yea i did do this with a joystick but I'm curious if it could be done with tilt steering. Unfortunately my joystick is old, i didn't realize this when i ordered it but its not worth using. Till i can afford a decent one, this was something that could have made a difference for me.
- By Barktooth (Councilor) Date 2016-12-15 16:03
I believe what you are asking is possible if you use Droid Buttons to set a custom accel setting. I used these settings myself to get mouselook on a tablet with the accelerometer, I am sure you can set an axis for roll.
- By narly Date 2016-12-21 04:33
Thanks I'll have to take a look at those settings more maybe I'll be able to recognize the commands and adjust them.  If i figure it out I'll post what i find.
Up Topic Public Area / Hardware Help and Settings / Acclerometer settings from config.ini