Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greeting From the mad dr. robotnik
- By dr. eggman Date 2014-01-14 17:49
Salutations. 

My name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Dr. Eggman).  Firstly, allow me to offer an apology for an attack last night on your Latos I-8 station, and the destruction of several station guards.  Science, and the pursuit of creation were my motovations for entering your protected space; being new to the manufacturing industry, truly believed I was under attack and responded in kind.  Second, let me pass along my appreciation for a one Ambassador "Zok" who took it upon themself to both stop the attack and point me in the direction of your charter and website.
       In a universe filled with nationalist hot-heads, pirates, and griefers, your charter is a breath of fresh air.  I find TGFT's neutral stance, and willingness to act as a go-between for other factions and guilds to accomplish their trade and manufacturing goals particularly commendable.  I would therefore happily pay tribute, both monetary and otherwise in exchange for guild membership and station access.  Live well.   -Dr. Eggman
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2014-01-14 19:03
No worries Eggman.  We grant keys to the stations to most anyone that isn't shooting out members, so feel free to msg one of us, and we can get you keyed.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greeting From the mad dr. robotnik