Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / New YouTube VO advertising video.....
- By Faceof Date 2013-12-17 20:18
Hi all fellow Traders ....:)

Im here for share some ideas and if u can help....: The VO needs a new advertising YouTube video with new easy searchable/googleable video title like "Online Space Game :Vendetta" (or any other easy searchable google title..) and can be in first page of Google search ....

Also need to the video shows and focus more on to Trading/Mining/Manufacturing and or pve and more less on PvP .....

I'm pretty sure u guys have more/better ideas and also someones of ur Guild can create this video :)

Sorry for any inconvenience and with Regards
Faceof.....
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2013-12-17 23:19
I would tend to agree, but historically most of the videos made by players seem to be viewed by players.

Anyway, if you need to set up scenes for videos give TGFT a shout ingame, I'm sure folk would help.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2013-12-17 23:51
I think it's important for the devs to be behind a promotional project for it to have any impact. They know their business environment and have better judgment than we about what might work in the marketplace.

That said, I love playing VO, would like to see more players, and will gladly participate in a promotional project that has the devs' support.

TGFT can trot out 5 or more Tridents when needed, if this helps with ideas.

-- tsreknor
- By Faceof Date 2013-12-20 19:37
Hi all again and ty guys for replying:)

Genre(s) MMORPG, space trading and combat simulator ......thats is how most sites introduce VO....

...and as TGFT promotion YouTube video....can work better...and for TGFT and for the game ...

Ty anyway and cya all in game:)

Faceof....
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / New YouTube VO advertising video.....