Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / targetless data on both characters?
- By Lunchfoot (Trident Captain) Date 2013-09-03 00:42
after having some unrelated plugin trouble today , i realized that my targetless roid data is different Lunchfoot than on bob lunchfoot.  Lunchfoot has much more.  is there any way to have the same targetless roid data on both?  I don't know how I never realized this before.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2013-09-03 00:56
There is a folder called "Settings" in your VO folder, and inside that a folder for each character. Inside that is a bunch of auxiliary files that are character specific. system741937notes.txt carries the TL roid data.

I'm sure it's possible to write a script that would combine the data lists. You could even do it manually.

-- tsreknor
- By Lunchfoot (Trident Captain) Date 2013-09-03 02:49
Ha!!! it worked - combined both files into 1 and used that in both characters settings folder.  fortunately bob had only like 4 sectors scanned so was easy to avoid overlapping. thx tsreknor!!
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2013-09-03 12:53
I'll put this on my list of things to figure out, it's related to a project of mine anyway!
- By rathellen.dokaris Date 2014-03-04 12:12
Old post, but there's nothing to indicate that this has been solved, so I thought I'd share this link, just in case:

https://github.com/WonkoTheDolphin/Miner-Notes/blob/master/MinerNotes.pl
- By Lunchfoot (Trident Captain) Date 2014-03-04 16:07 Edited 2014-03-04 16:20
Yep, solved!  Tsreknor mentioned the file where data is stored, so i took both files, combined them, removed duplicate entries and put it in place for both characters.
Up Topic Public Area / Plugins / targetless data on both characters?