Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greetings to members of TGFT
- By Harpo Date 2013-06-10 17:49
Greetings to members of TGFT.  I am not one of you but I am a friend.  I am a long-time and loyal member of the Coalition of Itan but I do not represent them here in any official capacity.  For that speak with Our Commander.

Besides keeping the borders of Itan safe from transgressors I want to do business.  Lets talk...  :)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2013-06-10 18:31
Hello Harpo, it's nice to see you here. We know you well and appreciate your friendship.

We've given you access to a special board for friends of TGFT who are not members. It wasn't created with business discussions in mind, but will do for starters. We can create a board tailored more to your interests if necessary. It's a quiet space, but please be aware, as you start talking, that other friends of TGFT can read that board also.

-- tsreknor
- By Harpo Date 2013-06-11 17:09
I'll be sure to go to that board and see what's happening.  Clarinet hmmm.  I used to play in a klesmer band (trumpet), is your taste classical or other?
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2013-06-11 17:28
Klesmer, interesting. The closest I've come to that is the Bottle Dance in "Fiddler on the Roof," which I've performed many times. The whole show is almost like a long clarinet concerto.

I mostly play community symphonies. You can search "Oakland Civic Orchestra" on Youtube if you're curious. I play musical shows also, but not a lot of that lately. For shows, I need to double on other winds, flute, oboe, sax etc.

-- tsreknor
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2013-06-10 22:39
Glad you got the trident finished!
- By Harpo Date 2013-06-11 17:10
Me too thanks, I was starting to go a little insane near the end.  I'm feeling better now :)
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greetings to members of TGFT