Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Hello
- By TPG_FreeThinker Date 2012-08-30 01:17
Hello, Bladus and Lisa201 helped me and told me to check your web site. I dont know how it is in a guild yet only been on for about 1 week. I did sub to this game. because they helped me i have some Synthetic SilkSteel that I would like to give to your guild as a way of saying hello and thanks. other players in game said to keep it that it is used in something. I am 57 yrs young and live in West Mineral, Kansas (185 people) so its a very small town with no cable or internet (3g internet only) just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to you all. In game name is [TPG]FreeThinker take from the back storyand TPG made space flight possible for UIT so thats why I picked it, plus i do like hiding in the green stuff of TPG. so thanks again
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2012-08-30 02:10
It was nice seeing you in the game today.  I like how you say you are 57 yrs young!  Many of us in TGFT are around the same age.  Some older, and some younger!
Kansas... brings back memories... I went to college in DeVry, Kansas City.  But passed through Kansas for the 8 years I lived in Texas. 
SSS is used for building things in the conquerable stations.  We'd be glad to take it off your hands, but in all fairness, you should keep it so when you start building you have it.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Hello