Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / [TRI] - Current Pricing Info
- By Neon Black Date 2012-05-11 23:36 Edited 2012-05-14 01:21
Here are some prices we've decided on for basic manufactured goods. These prices are estimates based on data collected and assembled in the verse through cooperative guild collaboration (variables such as commodity value, weight, amount required, and haul rates varying by commodity usually 1000-2500c per system per haul). We believe these prices to be fair and honest in relation to the effort put into their construction and the convenience of sale.

I want to be clear that, for the time being, MOST ORDERS WILL BE INDEPENDENTLY CONTRACTED WORK AND PRICES OR DEALS MADE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCREPANCY OF THE INDIVIDUAL [TRI] MEMBERS. We will not be able to sell stock goods until our resources are sufficiently organized and our team is comfortable working cooperatively toward guild goals.

That being said, these prices then represent what we value our goods at. At this point in the development of the guild, barter is highly encouraged and deal can be made on an individual basis if it seems beneficial.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-Fused Composite Plating = 1,163,724c
-Corvus Widowmaker = 653,797c
-Stygian Furie Kit = 608,552c
-Reinforced Bulkhead = 15,145,114c*
-Tellar Urlam Mine = 12,249,331c
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a sample of what we're working on, there is much more to come. We're also working on trimming trade routes and hive drop collection locations to shorten haul distance and trim down these and other prices. This thread is open to suggestions and requests for specific item prices, criticisms, comments, and questions. And feel free to contact me directly in-game or via PM if you wish to view our price schemas.

[TRI]Neon Black
Commander

*edit
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / [TRI] - Current Pricing Info