Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Hamachi
- By Lakal Date 2012-05-02 19:09
I've played with Hamachi in the past, would you guys like to set it up for all of the members? heres a link to the site check it out.
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2012-05-03 03:01
That's kinda cool!
- By Lakal Date 2012-05-03 18:20
so do you guys wanna give it a go? we would probably just use it for offline but it could be something for us to try
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2012-05-03 19:58
Hello Lakal, and thanks for your initiative on this.

Let's try this approach. For right now, I think we should focus on your recruitment process. We usually make invite decisions at our weekly Sunday guild meeting, and any opportunities for guild members to chat or interact with you between now and then will be a plus.

Following that, there is a process for advancing new members to full membership.

Assuming you reach full membership, we will then disclose all of our capabilities and tools, and at that point an informed discussion of Hamachi and similar solutions, and what they might do for TGFT, will be possible.

So for the moment, we thank you for the information and encourage patience. Please shout on /444 when you can so you can find out who is logged in and have a friendly chat about how you're doing with VO, any topic at all is welcome.

-- tsreknor
- By Lakal Date 2012-05-04 04:34
alright Np, I like to help out where I can ^_^
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Hamachi