Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / tsreknor sunday absences
- - By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-22 20:01
A couple members suggested that I put this up :)

I'm absent on Sundays sometimes because that's the concert time for the community orchestra where I play Principal Clarinet. They've been putting up videos lately, which can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CJDEARMENT&search_filter=0.

It isn't professional, but perhaps worth a minute or two for some. Enjoy, music lovers!

-- tsreknor
Parent - By Mordist Date 2012-04-22 20:49
Very nice! 
While it's not my most favorite type of music, as a musician, I do have a great appreciation for it. For that matter, I have an appreciation for all type of music, some just more than others. :wink:
Parent - By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-23 02:15
Real life happens!
I was out of town today as well.  Just got home.  Catching up on my reading of the meeting I missed and such.
Parent - By raldan Date 2012-04-25 02:37
Thanks for sharing that Ron.  I really enjoyed it.  It was cool to see you featured in it as well.
Parent - By Krissa Lee Andra Date 2012-04-25 14:47 Edited 2012-04-25 14:52
Very nice!   As a fellow musician I salute you. :D

Edited to add - Schubert's Unfinished Symphony is one of my all-time favorites.  Nice job with it!
Parent - - By Bladerus Mortus (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-25 19:11
Hey Ron!

Thanks for this great post. I have watched all the related videos so far. They are awesome too. I don't know all the composers, just the fact that the music you play sounds good. I like it very much. Keep up the good work. But don't forget to get on to vo sometimes though.
Parent - By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-29 19:08
Aye, very good performances.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / tsreknor sunday absences