Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Question of Ore
- By To Date 2012-04-17 01:41
So I've finally got my moth, found it awesome to mine with and got a bunch of it. I'd hate to just sell it, so the question I have is... what else can I do with it? Interested to help in anyway I can on projects or capships.

I'm normally on anywhere from 1100-2100 EST if you wanna message me in game. I'll be mining and trading my day away normally.
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-17 05:02
Hello To,

When you reach Combat 5, you should see the capship crafting missions appear. They require various ores, like lanthanic, pentric, heliocene, and some more common ones. The mining requirements are not the most demanding part of fulfilling the missions. Hauling raw materials and semi-finished components through grey space is.

Two of our more dedicated miners are Ecka Estenk and lluvia acida. I have no idea what they're planning to do with all the ore they have stored, but I'm sure they would be happy to discuss it with you!

-- tsreknor
- By To Date 2012-04-17 22:21
Thanks man, yet another good reason I made the venture to Sedina last night.
- By Lisa201 (Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-18 14:20
Some of the mining requirements for building tridents are very large.  You could sell ore to interested parties.  Not sure what prices would be, but delivery is a big deal.  If you move ore to one of the Latos stations, then those building Tridents would be more likely to buy from you.  That would allow them to make one jump to the M7 station, free from the sectors pirates hang out in.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Question of Ore