Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Buying avalons
- By greenwall Date 2012-04-12 18:49
For any of you TGFT who find you have a surplus of avalons from SSS farming, please know that I am interested in taking them off your hands for 600k each.  This price remains effective for amounts up to 40, above which the price per each will be reduced slightly (but still will be attractive).  Please feel free to msg me on here or on the ITAN boards, or in game if you have anything to sell.

Delivery requested in Jallik, Edras or Pelatus.

Thanks!
- By Bladerus Mortus (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2012-04-13 18:13
Hi greenwall!

What is your opinion about some barter? Avalons for SSS. We could work out a sound rate which is suitable for both of us. As I heard some people sell SSS 5k/unit, maybe this can be a good starting point, but I'm flexible. When the avalons are delivered the payment comes in SSS.

Regards,
Bladerus Mortus
- By greenwall Date 2012-04-13 21:45
I'd be totally open to that, however since it would require procurement (= time/effort) of SSS on my part, the premium paid for avalons wouldn't nearly be as profitable from a credit standpoint.  Since a reasonable drop rate of avalons is about 1 in 15 arklan kills (1 in 10 officially, but that never happens for me), and on average lets say they drop 2.5 units of sss.  One avalon would be worth about 37.5 units of SSS.

I'd be willing to trade 40 SSS for 1 avalon.

If sold in the station, this is still equal to more than double what you'd get there (40 x 5k = 200k).

Please msg me privately if you have avalon stores to bargain with and we can arrange something.
- By Harpo Date 2013-06-21 17:47
An exchange rate of avalons and sss is a great idea.  Was a rate adopted by anyone?
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2013-06-21 19:19
In my experience, Avs drop roughly 1 per 20 or so units SSS. I would trade at that rate. I also trade Avs for Laws 1:1.

-- tsreknor
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Buying avalons