Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / ORDER: Party supplies for May 20 Victory Day
- By Typherion Date 2011-05-14 00:46
Greetings to the Guild of Free Traders from the Red Army. May 20 is a national day of celebration in the Serco Dominion - it is the day when we remember our great victory over the Itani Nation on Terra II in 2661 AD. As part of the celebration the Red Army guild is hosting a party at Sol II Prime Command. Serco and UIT pilots are invited to duel in the asteroid field surrounding the capitol and to lighten the mood Betheshee spice will be flowing and Serco ale will be on tap, all courtesy of the Red Army. The Red Army requires your assistance in preparing for this event; we're very busy clearing the surrounding systems of Hive infestations and preparing security checks to deter criminal activity - so much work to do to ensure the security of visiting dignitaries, you understand. It would lighten our workload and make our job of securing the festivities easier if a member or members of your guild could be contracted to deliver 200 cubic units each of Betheshee spice and Serco ale to myself, Typherion Septis, at Sol II Prime Command, on Thursday the 19th of May. Only to ensure economical use of my time am I asking for your help in this matter.

I am prepared to pay 30% above market price for procurement and delivery of these commodities. Fees are as follows:

Serco Ale 75c/cu @ market price 75 c x 200 cu = 15,000 c
Betheshee Spice @ market price 850 c x 200 cu = 170,000c
Total before fee: 185,000 c
Total paid to TGFT for service to the Red Army: 240,500

I am prepared to pay 50% of the fee up-front as deposit and the remainder upon successful delivery of our party supplies. Please reply at your earliest convenience if this contract is acceptable to you.

Typherion Septis
- By Schmidtrock Date 2011-05-16 15:04
Greetings Typherion Septis.
Your diligence in honoring this auspicious event is highly admirable.
Your transaction proposal is acceptable to me, and your stores are being laid
on as we speak. Please contact me as soon as convenient and arrange
a meeting time for the transfer of goods.

Honor.
- By Schmidtrock Date 2011-05-17 21:42
Typherion Septis,

In lieu of recent changes in RA policies towards TGFT traders, I'm regretfully informing you this offer is rescinded.
The changes made and obvious difficulty in alliances for the future, prevent me in assisting you now at this time.
Of course any other of the Free Traders may proffer assistance, but I shan't be.

Regards to you,

Schmidtrock
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / ORDER: Party supplies for May 20 Victory Day