Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Black Prophecy
- - By Corvinus Date 2011-03-02 22:55
Is this going to be the game that Guild's been promising for years?  It sure looks like it.
http://www.blackprophecy.com/

Corvinus
Parent - By Morphix Date 2011-03-02 23:08
That looks wicked I have signed up to beta! wow! 5.5GB of game.

Well I think it will be coming soon TM. or the release date of this that would change my mind.

VO make your choice.
Parent - - By John Eldritch Date 2011-03-03 02:55
I was on the closed beta of BP (or at least I was until I moved country and got a job).

First impressions were that it is very pretty, and certainly a lot nicer to play than Jumpgate or any of VO's other twitch competitors. However, it still didn't fly as nicely as VO. My old machine was really powerful enough to do it justice either. I haven't got it loaded on my new machine, but I might try to get it back when I'm in the UK at the end of March. I also got it to work in Arizona in October, so Europe only might not be quite true.
Parent - By Corvinus Date 2011-03-03 03:26
I lol reading the "backstory."  They might as well have just used the name Serco and Itani.  Not much difference.  I'm almost tempted to re-intall windoze to get this game.  Ick.

Corvinus
Parent - By Morphix Date 2011-03-03 09:38
I don't think it would ever be the same.
Parent - - By robot_dreams Date 2011-03-03 15:52
You know, it seems to me that the reason the devs are so eager to break into the android market is to sidestep competition from large media firms like Reakktor. Here's a review of their first release:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/neocron/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary%3Bread-review
Parent - - By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2011-03-04 00:06
Aye, but vo still holds its multi platform position ....
Parent - By Corvinus Date 2011-03-04 23:07
And it isn't a bandwidth hog.
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Black Prophecy