Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greetings, TGFT!
- By Otnot Date 2010-04-15 22:40
This account has been created to facilitate communications among Gungnir guild [ODIN], TGFT and other users of this board.
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2010-04-17 13:00
Noted .
- By shna_ Date 2010-04-17 13:08
Hello Otnot!

Good to see you on our boards. I hope to maintain a peaceful and productive relationships with your guild.

As you probably know, TGFT defines itself as a neutral guild when it comes to nationalist activities, but that has not kept us from keeping good relations with nationalist guild in the past.

See you around!
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2010-04-17 18:20
Hello Otnot, and thanks for posting.

Would you mind telling us a little about what your guild does? I've seen your tag around some, but am not crystal clear on what you're up to. Are you pirates? Traders? Nationalists?

Thanks,
-- tsreknor
- By Hortan Date 2010-04-17 19:28
.... They build longboats, sail those boats, eat mushrooms, go berserk and swing axes while brandishing great red beards, rampaging all over the English countryside, raping and killing and pillaging, sometimes not in that order...... :)
- By shna_ Date 2010-04-18 14:00
Oh, we used to be such a great civilization...
- By Hortan Date 2010-04-18 18:03
indeed. Today, if you try it out, people just don't understand it...
tbh, not much to go pillaging and rapin for these days
- By Otnot Date 2010-04-17 22:49
Greetings to TGFT from Gungnir, the Spear of Odin.

No, tsknor, we are not pirates, nor traders or nationalists.

We are peacekeepers of UIT space. We seek to defend the legitimate interests of traders, miners and bot killers in UIT space, and we oppose certain scum who belong in grey space, not UIT.

Your members, of any nation, are welcome to buddy with ours and inform us of any harassment by pirates, trolls or griefers in UIT. We will try to encourage the scum to depart and ply their nefarious trade elsewhere. We will use any and all means to this end.

With regards,
Otnot
ODIN Commander
- By William Cutting Date 2010-04-18 13:13
Scum? My good sir, with that discourteous atttitude I heartily recommend you stay in UIT space. Some of us 'scum' may take umbrage at being address in such a way.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Greetings, TGFT!