Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Orbital Rock Extraction
- By Conflict Diamond Date 2009-10-31 20:33
Greetings all Free Traders!

I merely wanted to formally, if perhaps delinquently, introduce myself and [ORE] to you, and open a dialog on all things mining.  I realize many of you have seen me or my small band of industrious members plying the 'roid fields for some time, and have hopefully realized we have no intentions of a rivalry with, nor disrespect towards TGFT's long mining tradition.  Indeed, I would very much like to maintain an atmosphere of cooperation and hope to foster regular collaboration in coaxing resources out of the rocks.  I believe we already keep similar regulations for the conservation and sharing of valuable deposits, but we'd be happy to discuss a unified policy.  Beyond any diplomatic agenda, I simply wanted to convey a spirit of friendship and respect between our guilds.

Please feel free to visit our fledgling public forum:
http://ore.lefora.com

May you find your favorite fields cool, storm free, and bot-less.

sincerely,

Conflict Diamond
Commander, Orbital Rock Extraction
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2009-10-31 22:06
Hello CD, and thanks for writing.

Any peaceful, responsible trader or miner is a friend of TGFT. A number of us know you already, and I for one have always counted ORE as friends.

I will get an internal discussion rolling on how we should best respond. Please stay tuned.

Happy mining,
-- tsreknor
TGFT Council
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Orbital Rock Extraction