Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / the Bractus Liberation Front...
- By ryan reign Date 2009-10-23 02:17
   I have been told by certain members of the BLF that our friends in TGFT have questions about how our activities affect trade in Bractus.  A legitimate question to be sure. Our forums are located at    www.BLF.netai.net    they are a bit sparse as most of our members time is taken up by direct action and we are also some what new, though we are growing steadily.

I propose TGFT pops over to the BLF site, finds the appropriate forum and we can talk about diplomacy... this way if TGFT has questions they can be directed at me rather than random BLF members. I suggest Tsreknor as TGFTs diplomatic officer to the BLF, simply because he has proven time and again to be an honorable person worthy of my trust and respect. This way the whole earning respect and trust period could be skipped.

BLF High Commander, Ryan Reign

- By ryan reign Date 2009-10-23 06:16 Edited 2009-10-23 21:42
   While I remember... I do recall the length of time involved when I actually applied to TGFT all those hundreds of millions of years ago. The reason I mention this, is simply to let you know this diplomacy has no shelf life or expiration date. Take your time and think it over and I will still be terrorizing [edit]Corvus when you figure it out. Until then, I bid you safe and profitable travels.

BLF High Commander, Ryan Reign
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / the Bractus Liberation Front...