Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Plugins
- By Silverwolfe Date 2009-08-20 15:55
I would like some advice. I am currently using TradeAssitant 1.12 to help my trading. I got Targetless and TCS-Plugins after finding out I was an easy target. Are there any suggestions for plugins for trading, mining and surviving from my fellow traders/miners?
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2009-08-20 16:31
Hello Silverwolfe,

I think you already have the best ones. I also like "CombatAssist," a distance control plug. Opinion varies as to how useful it is in pvp, but it is very good against bots. Set distance at 250 m and pwn them. They don't even shoot.

Autojett is a good mining tool, automatically ejects the ores that you don't want to keep.

-- tsreknor
- By Estrian Prosis Date 2009-08-23 08:14
CombatAssist, where might I get this?
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2009-08-23 08:17
Hello Estrian,

VO-Wiki, http://vo-wiki.com/wiki/Plug-ins.

-- tsreknor
- By Estrian Prosis Date 2009-08-23 08:18
thanks
- By John Eldritch Date 2009-08-20 19:07
Cargofind is worth getting - it allows you to locate and target an item based on a string of characters; e.g. /cargofind "guardian p" will target a guardian processor cores in range in a sector. This is very useful when trying to find certain cargo items or ore in a busy sector, or even a hive queen when jumping into a packed hive skirmish.

Maybe get the multi-hail suite too - never estimate the joys of having a variety of insults to throw at pierats as you successfully flee a sector ;-)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2009-08-20 19:22
Oh, that reminds me -- "Cargolist" is even better than "Cargofind." You don't have to search for a specific item. Instead, it displays an alphabetized list everything that is floating in the sector and within radar range. You can select an item you want and it targets it. Takes a couple seconds to scan everything after a busy battle.

-- tsreknor
- By John Eldritch Date 2009-08-20 19:26
I need that one! Thanks ts
- By Silverwolfe Date 2009-08-21 00:25
Thanks, I emailed the link to CargoList to myself and will install that when I get home.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Plugins